GenZ & GM-X

GenZ : Can I major in sleep and memes ?
GM-X Dada : Please go fix your broken dreams !

GenZ : Can scrolling count as research ?
GM-X Dada : Only if learning joins your search !

GenZ : Can I skip college and become famous ?
GM-X Dada : You can skip college, not learning !

GenZ : Can I just go viral ?
GM-X Dada : First become valuable !

GenZ : Can I become CEO by manifesting ?
GM-X Dada : Manifest, then master something ! 

GenZ : Can AI do all my work ?
GM-X Dada : AI helps workers, not quitters !

A true Gen-X mentor, with The X-Factor, bridging the gap with Gen Z and Millennials alike.
From my childhood buddy to a mentor of dreams, you've turned questions into confidence and confusion into clear career roadmaps.

Some friendships stand the test of time ;
Some leaders stand the test of lives...
You became both, my buddy,
Turning hopes into journeys,
and dreams into skies.

May your wisdom and X-Factor continue to light the way for generations to come.

Happy Birthday My Buddy Goutam Mandal !
The GM-X Dada with X-Factor !

Best Wishes for Health Wealth and Happiness

                                                     - Abhay Sushila Jagannath


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

राधा-कृष्ण ! प्रेम के सात वचन !

बिन फेरे हम तेरे

परी-सुरसुन्दरी, अप्सरा-देवांगना