You are Ultimate; My Soul Mate!

I always think,
Thinking of you,
Who am I & Who you are?
When we met & Where is that moment?
What I thought & How was the sentiment?

Are you Emotional?
Are you Exceptional?
Are you Remarkable?
Are you Incomparable?
Are you Incredible?
No! No! No!
All of them, My Angel!

Have you been Motivating?
Have you been Encouraging?
Or have you been Inspiring?
No! No! No!
All of them, Illuminating Archangel!

Do I Respect you?
Do I Care for you?
Or do I Like you …?
No! No! No!
My Angelica, I Love You!

Are you My First Mate?
Or My Life Mate?
No! No! No!
You are Ultimate; My Soul Mate!

EVA! DIVA! MINERVA!
I am grateful to have this Fate,
to wish Health, Wealth & Success,
On You Fortunate, Birth Date!

                               - Abhay Sushila Jagannath

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

राधा-कृष्ण ! प्रेम के सात वचन !

परी-सुरसुन्दरी, अप्सरा-देवांगना

बिन फेरे हम तेरे