Saraswati ! Goddess Minerva !

 My memories,
Golden days of my childhood,
Close to my heart, very sweet,
Spring brought drizzling music,
And we boogie like gypsy on street,
Birds chirping with joy and cheers,
Flowers blossoming to greet with treat,
We too wandering on life’s best,
The Evergreen and Enchanting,
The “Teen” beat,
As if the whole world ,
has come down under our feet …

Teenage memories,
The heart learnt “Knowledge & Wisdom”,
And we all felt its beat and heat,
Beautiful Blue, Gorgeous Green & Fabulous Fluorescent,
Yellow, Orange, Red & Pink
Dressed stunning girls on the street,
Some Goddess Durga, some Mary,
Some Fatima or Zarah, all so "Elite"...

But outstanding was a Sight !
The astonishing aura of "Minerva",
In color of positivity and purity, The White !
Inspiring, motivating and illuminating us complete,
The Goddess of knowledge and writing,
Blessing us with her great and powerful insight,
Enlightening and edifying our “Wisdom”, removing Obsolete !

A Diva who brings out,
The best out of us,
And we too promise, to her on knee,
From near and from far distances,
Whatsoever be circumstances,
We will be fighting in all ups and downs,
Today, Tomorrow and Every instances...
Day by Day,
On our every lucky and privileged chances,
We won't fail, but fight tooth and nail,
to remove all our hindrances and grievances...

I will also admit proudly and say,
Even today !
Whenever I loose my focus,
She comes thus,
Illuminating like sun ray,
Inspires me and say,
"I want to see you on TOP,
Believe in yourself "
Motivating me this way...
I call that Eva,
Goddess Minerva !

          - Abhay Sushila Jagannath

Tum pe to maa sarswati ki assim kripa hai ab maa laxmi ki bhi kripa ho jaye


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

राधा-कृष्ण ! प्रेम के सात वचन !

परी-सुरसुन्दरी, अप्सरा-देवांगना

बिन फेरे हम तेरे