Promise

 A girl who brings out,
The Best out of me,
I promise, to her on knee,
from far distances,
whatsoever be circumstances,
I will be there in your ups and downs,
Today, Tomorrow and Every instances...
Day by Day,
On my every lucky & privileged chances,
I will fight tooth and nail,
to remove all your hindrances and grievances,
and shower upon you the same positivity,
That you bless on lucky me,
with your beautiful flagrances,
Cause you are the girl who brings out,
The Best out of me,
and who enhances the florences….
Of my Romantic Poetry and Lovely Romances !

                                                - Abhay Sushila Jagannath 

Enthralling.......

Kuch bhi bolna kam hoga

Thanks to almighty for bestowing me with a marvelous soulmate ❤

Kya bolu

Wo Teri Poetry Hai Na,
Main bhi chup... Tum bhi chup

Don't make me Cry

If You Cry, then I may not make you laugh...
But I Promise ... 
I will definitely cry with you .....

B.........K

wana here ... The Sound and Voice of My Life Time


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

राधा-कृष्ण ! प्रेम के सात वचन !

परी-सुरसुन्दरी, अप्सरा-देवांगना

बिन फेरे हम तेरे