Dream to Wish Happy New Year

A,
New year greetings,

What,
I had dreamed for,

To,
Wish you for decades,

By,
Coming to your door !

And,
This year you have let me,

I,
Couldn’t ask more …

From,
You O my beloved ! O my adore !

Forget,
Whatever didn’t brought smile,

Remember,
Whatever brought cheers even for a while,

Desire,
Success that God would bring,

Historic,
To store in your file !

Hope,
Wealth, health and cheer,

By,
Only yours ! making it again clear,

To,
Beautiful, pretty and lovely my dear,

In,
Future and this 2020 year !

Wish,
My Diva, the Goddess of Beauty,

A Jubilant,
Very Very Happy New Year !

                                 - Abhay Sushila Jagannath

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

राधा-कृष्ण ! प्रेम के सात वचन !

परी-सुरसुन्दरी, अप्सरा-देवांगना

बिन फेरे हम तेरे