Physical Mental and Spiritual - Every dimension led me back to you

 Physically, you attract me.
Chemically, you fascinate me.
Biologically, you excite me.
Mathematically, you add to me.
Scientifically, you mystify me....
Sociologically, you appeal to me.
Psychologically, you madden me.
Mentally, you tempt me.
Logically, you defy me.
Emotionally, you move me.
And spiritually… you complete me !

Me and my wandering,
Kept pondering about you...
Why I love you, only then I knew,
As I discovered this insightful view,
Every dimension led me back to you...
Only you, you the beau, my divine due...

#ILoveYou #IDoLoveYou #TheOne #OnlyYou

                                                          - Abhay Sushila Jagannath 

#DivineLove #SpiritualLove #WanderingMind #PonderingLove
#SoulConnection #MindAndSoul #HeartAndMind #LoveBeyondWords #UnspokenLove #SoulfulLove #RomanticSoul #LoveAndLonging #DeepLove #LovePhilosophy
#PoeticLove #PoetryLove #LovePoetry #PoetryOfLove # #LoveInWords
#RomanticPoetry #LoveThoughts #WrittenFromTheHeart



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

राधा-कृष्ण ! प्रेम के सात वचन !

बिन फेरे हम तेरे

Orange Candy - The First Proposal of My Boyhood