The Very First Day ; B'Day

The Very First Day
When destiny brought me your way,
I knew your charm would,
light up my night alongwith day...
 
Gorgeous in Grace,
With a beautiful soul,
and an elegant face,
You carry a magic, 
refined and rare,
A radiant spirit,
beyond compare !
 
A star destined to rise and shine,
With a presence truly one-of-a-kind!
Today, on your Birthday, I wish,
May your divine spark,
forever glow bright...
Like an Archangel,
born to spread the light !

 03.31 AM -------- 11.42 PM 

The Very First Day !
When destiny,
brought me your way...

I knew your charm is rare..
Like Rainbows radiant spirit,
with illuminations beyond compare !

An illuminating Star !
destined to rise and shine,
With a radiant spark,
One-of-a-kind...
Truly divine !

On your Birthday,
may your light forever glow...
Like an Archangel,
spreading cherry charm,
wherever you go !

                        - Abhay Sushila Jagannath 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

राधा-कृष्ण ! प्रेम के सात वचन !

बिन फेरे हम तेरे

परी-सुरसुन्दरी, अप्सरा-देवांगना